Diamond Hills Pre-School
Call us on
3 Year Olds
4 Year Olds & Extended Care
Fundraising & Events in 2018
2019 Committee Volunteer Nominations
2019 Enrolment Information
2017 Parent Satisfaction Survey - Section 3
3. Pre-School Community Involvement & Future Planning
3. 1 Which of the following fundraising and events did you attend/participate in this year (please select all that apply)
Welcome Night (Term 1)
Cadbury Fundraiser (Term 1)
Pasta Drive (Term 2)
Pasta Drive (Term 3)
Trivia Night (Term 3)
Silent Auction (Term 3)
If you have any other feedback regarding Fundraising please comment here
3. 2 Did you or a family member volunteer at any of the following this year (please select all that apply)
Parent Helper - Once or More Per Term
Parent Helper - Once or Twice A Year
Fundraising or Event Volunteer eg, Bunnings BBQ
Working Bee (Term 1)
I did Not Volunteer
Other. Please specify
3. 3 If you did not volunteer this year, we understand it can be difficult, if you could please provide a reason, it is helpful to our future planning?
Other. Please comment below
3. 4 If your family is attending Diamond Hills Pre-School in the future would you consider volunteering for a position on the committee?
Sub-Committee/Volunteer Officer Position Only
3. 5 How would you like to see the session helping roster structured?
Paper sign up sheet at sign-in book (current)
Online Sign Up Sheet
Pre-allocated session, once per term per family
Other: Please specify
3. 6 Are you aware of the Diamond Hills Master Plan for building works?
Yes, I've seen the plans and am aware of what's being done and the different stages
Yes, but I'm not really sure of the details
3. 7 Please select your preferred 15 hour session structure for the 4 year old program.
2 x 5.5hr sessions & 1 x 4hr session per week (Current)
2 x 4hr sessions per week & 1 x 7hr session
3 x 5hr sessions per week
2 x 7.5hr sessions per week
3. 8 Please select your preferred earliest start time
3. 9 Please select your preferred latest finish time?
3. 10 Prior to starting at Diamond Hills Pre-School, had your child attended a childcare centre? Please select all that apply
Yes - Full Day Childcare 1-2 days per week
Yes - Full Day Childacre 3 or more days per week
Yes - Occasional Care 1-2 days per week (up to 5hrs per day)
Yes - Occasional Care 3 or more days per week (up to 5hrs per day)
No - However they were looked after by an extended family member on a regular basis (1 or more days per week)
No - My child has primarily been in the care of an immediate family member most of the time
3. 11 How did you find find out about Diamond Hills Pre-School?
Playgroup, Mothers Group, Childrens Activity Group etc
Family or Friend
Advertisment, Poster or Signage
Other. Please Specify
3. 12 What was the main reason you chose to enrol your child at Diamond Hills Pre-School, eg. good reputation, closest to home, session times etc
Is there anything else you would like to add about your time at Diamond Hills Pre-School in 2017 please do so here.
We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
Website by Bryce Wein Design
Diamond Hills Preschool acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Elders past and present across Australia, with particular acknowledgement to the Wurundjeri people, the Traditional Owners of the Land.